IGD-TP Symposium poster deadline extended!
Poster submission deadline extended to 15 November!
The deadline to submit posters for the IGD-TP’s international symposium on the role of optimisation in geological disposal programmes for radioactive waste has now been extended.
Throughout the symposium the IGD-TP will host a series of themed poster sessions that aim to showcase the cutting-edge radioactive waste management RD&D of our community. The posters will also be displayed on our website. We strongly encourage you to submit poster applications that align to the IGD-TP Strategic Research Agenda.
Hosted by Nagra in January 2022 in Zurich, the event is open to anyone interested in geological disposal of radioactive waste. The symposium will include sessions on:
- the role of optimisation in selected national geological disposal programmes
- technology and material optimisation
- lessons learned from optimisation in large infrastructure projects
- integrating optimisation for safety
- global optimisation approaches – concepts and numerical applications
You can find out more information in the second announcement and on the dedicated IGD-TP symposium webpage. Or you can go straight to the registration page here. We look forward to seeing you there!