Welcome to our latest member, Golder Associates
Today we welcome a new IGD-TP member, Golder Associates (UK) Ltd.
- Golder’s is a global organisation providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and energy
- Operating 55+ years, 6,500 employees, 165+ offices, 30+ countries
- Golder’s are currently supporting several organisations across Europe and globally with implementation of radioactive waste programmes. The company has undertaken projects including:
- New nuclear station, Paks, Hungary
- Performance assessment of the LILW Repository at the Bátaapáti Site, Hungary
- Safety assessment at a radioactive waste site in Korea
- Site investigation for HLW disposal in the Boda Claystone Formation, Hungary
Further information is available at www.golder.com or from Mark Cottrell.