The Nuclear Materials Conference (NuMat2020) – Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The NuMat organizing committee wishes to announce the sixth meeting will be held in Ghent, Belgium 26 – 30 October 2020.
This nuclear materials conference created in association with The Journal of Nuclear Materials serves as an umbrella for international meetings on nuclear materials science related to fission and fusion reactors and the overall nuclear fuel cycle. As with previous conferences, NuMat 2020 will combine eight topic tracks in four parallel sessions, covering nuclear fuels, structural materials, molten salts and materials for the waste management.
- Thermodynamics and Thermal Properties of Nuclear Fuels
- Structural and Functional Materials for Fission and Fusion Reactors
- Modelling and Simulation of Nuclear Fuels
- Modelling and Simulation of Structural Materials
- Behavior of Materials during Severe Accidents and Accident Tolerant Fuels
- Radiation Damage Processes in Materials and Complex Microstructures
- Characterization of Irradiated Materials and Nuclear Fuels Materials for the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
There are a number of Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities available at the conference; further details can be found in the Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities flyer.