Registration open for DECAY Days 2022
Registration is now open for an upcoming event for Early Career Scientists and PhD students who are doing research in the field of deep geological storage of nuclear waste: The DECAY Days!
The event will take place September 21st to 23rd in the visitor centre of the Mont Terri rock lab in St-Ursanne, Switzerland and feature:
- contributions from the participants
- keynotes on geoscientific topics by senior scientists
- information about a career outside academia
- guided tour of the underground research laboratory
- room for discussion and socializing
For more information and registration (May 30 through July 31) visit the website www.decay-days.eu.