IAEA 2021 International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management – Call for Abstracts
A call for abstracts has been issued for the IAEA 2021 International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management: Solutions for a Sustainable Future, to be held on 1-5 November 2021 in Vienna, Austria.
All participants who wish to give presentations (orally or in the form of posters) at the conference must submit an abstract on one of the following topics:
- Radioactive Waste Management – National Programmatic Perspectives
- Radioactive Waste Management –Implementation of Waste Management Strategies
- Solutions for Specific Wastes
- Role of the Safety Case Development in Supporting Radioactive Waste Management
- Socio-Economic Aspects of Radioactive Waste Management Programmes
- Integrated Waste Management
- Multinational Cooperation in Radioactive Waste Management
The deadline for abstract submission is 5 March 2021. In addition to submitting an abstract, a Participation Form (Form A) and Form for Submission of a Paper (Form B) are also required.All submissions, apart from invited papers, must present original work and should not have been published elsewhere.
Full details of abstract submission, including all relevant forms, can be found on the IAEA website event page.