ANDRA innovative program for decommissioning waste management optimization: focus on characterization developments webinar
27th September 2022
ANDRA announces its webinar on innovative projects in support of deep geological disposal, to be held on 27th September 2022 at 13.30 – 15.30 (CEST).
In the framework of the “Investments for the Future” Programme funded by the French government, Andra supports 29 R&D projects dedicated to optimisation of post-dismantling radioactive waste management. The coordinators of some of the projects with valuable perspectives on deep geological disposal will present their promising results concerning physical and radiological characterisation.
The agenda is as follows:
- Introduction to “Investments for the future” Program (Andra)
- High-performance radiation-hardened imaging system for in-situ characterization of nuclear waste (ISAE-SUPAERO)
- Ultra-sensitive portative gamma camera (CNRS/ Paris-Saclay University)
- Online and remote dosimetry for the inspection of nuclear equipment and infrastructure (CEA)
- Measurement by digital autoradiography (CEA)
The announcement is available here and registration for the free online webinar is available here. Contact email@example.com for further enquiries.
2022-09 ANDRA Webinar on Innovative Projects
Description: Flyer, September 2022. ANDRA will host a webinar on innovative projects in support of deep geological disposal, to be held on 27th September 2022 at 13.30 – 15.30 (CEST).
Last updated: September 1, 2022