15th May 2022 to 20th May 2022
Spolecensky dum Casino
RadChem 2022 – 19th Radiochemical Conference
RadChem 2022 will be held on 15th through the 20th of May 2022 in Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic.
RadChem 2022 is organised on behalf of the Division of Nuclear- and Radiochemistry of the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences.
RadChem 2022 will cover most topics of the former meetings of this series. Papers are invited from all the fields of nuclear- and radiochemistry, particularly those addressing the following topics:
- Radionuclides in the Environment, Radioecology
- Nuclear Analytical Methods
- Chemistry of Actinide and Trans-actinide Elements
- Radiation Chemistry
- Production and Application of Radionuclides
- Separation Methods, Speciation
- Chemistry of Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Radiochemical Problems in Nuclear Waste Management
- Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry, Labelled Compounds
However, the submitted contributions need not be limited to the listed topics. The deadline for submissions of abstracts for verbal contributions is the 27th February 2022. As usual, the Equipment and Services Exhibition will be organised in parallel to RadChem 2022.
To register and find further information, please visit the RadChem website: https://www.radchem.cz/.
Abstracts Submission (general): 27 February 2022
Authors Notification: 21 March 2022
Hotel Reservation: February/March 2022
Early registration: 19 March 2022
Late Abstracts Submission (posters only): 15 April 2022
Regular Registration: 18 April 2022
Advance Programme: April 2022
Full Papers: 15 May 2022 (at the on-site registration)