Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Prospects – International Scientific and Technical Conference
30th September 2020 to 3rd October 2020
Krasnodarskyi region, Sochi, Adler area, Olympic prospect, 1, RussiaView on Google Maps
Please note that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this conference has been postponed to 2022. Please see the organiser website for further details: www.nsconf2020.ru/en/.
An International Scientific and Technical Conference “Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Prospects” will take place in Sochi, Russia, from 30 September 2020 – 3 October 2020, organised by the State Corporation Rosatom.
The conference will be supported by the IAEA, OECD and WNA, and will coincide with the 75th anniversary of the Russian nuclear industry.
This important event will gather prominent nuclear scientists, leaders from international and national nuclear industry organisations, as well as representatives of industry companies from all over the world.
The main topic areas of the conference are:
- Nuclear fuel supply of the future nuclear industry;
- Emerging reactor technologies of Generation 3+ and 4 of national and regional nuclear energy systems;
- The future of SMR development;
- Spent nuclear fuel reprocessing and nuclear material recycling;
- Management of radioactive waste: safety and public acceptance;
- Hydrogen energy and other applications of nuclear science.
If you are considering attendance at the event without providing a scientific paper or presentation, you would be welcome to join and celebrate the birth of the Russian nuclear industry.
More detailed information about the forthcoming event is presented at the dedicated website: www.nsconf2020.ru/en/.