15th September 2019 to 20th September 2019
Cité des sciences et de l’industrie,
FranceView on Google Maps
The 11th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality safety (ICNC) will be held in Paris, France, in September 2019.
Registration is now open at: https://www.icnc2019.com/
The 11th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality safety (ICNC), organized by the French Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN) under the auspices of the Nuclear Energy Agency of OECD, will be held at the Cité des sciences et de l’industrie in Paris, France. Every four years, ICNC is a major rendez-vous for professionals and students with activities related to Nuclear Criticality Safety. Twenty years after the 6th ICNC held in Versailles, France has the privilege of hosting this conference once again.
The scientific community is still facing new challenges and is improving its skills continuously in order to achieve the highest degree of safety for practitioners dealing with fissile material. ICNC creates a unique occasion to share the state of the art, new knowledge, new techniques and so on with experts, managers, colleagues and peers. To this purpose, the technical presentations and posters will be organized into 11 technical tracks, covering most aspects of Nuclear Criticality Safety, followed by technical workshops and technical tours.
The 11 technical tracks are as follows:
- Track 1. Codes and other calculation methods
- Track 2. Nuclear Data
- Track 3. Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis
- Track 4. Measurements, Experiments and Benchmarks
- Track 5. Standards, Assessment Methodology, Regulations
- Track 6. Operational Practices and Safety cases
- Track 7. Storage and Transport issues
- Track 8. Final disposal issues
- Track 9. Criticality Accidents and Incidents
- Track 10. Professional Development Issues and Training
- Track 11. Future Challenges
Four Technical Tours are planned:
- ORANO Cycle La Hague
- ORANO Cycle MELOX
- Framatome Romans-sur-Isère
- CEA Cadarache
Details on the objectives, topics, programme structure and participation guidelines can be found at the conference website: https://www.icnc2019.com/.
Registration is now open and can be done at: https://www.icnc2019.com/index.php?langue=en&onglet=0&acces=&idUser=&emailUser=&messageConfirmation=