European Radiation Protection 2020 (ERPW2020)
28th September 2020 to 2nd October 2020
Estoril Congress Centre, near Lisbon, Portugal.View on Google Maps
The European Radiation Protection 2020 (ERPW2020) will take place in Estoril Congress Centre (near Lisbon, Portugal) on 28th September – 2nd October, 2020. We anticipate that ERPW2020 will be a major scientific event in Radiation Protection during 2020, gathering hundreds of experts.
ERPW2020 will be organized by the Centre for Nuclear and Sciences and Technologies of IST (the leading Portuguese University of Engineering, Science and Technology), APA (Portuguese Environment Agency, hosting the the Portuguese regulatory authority) and the European research platforms.
More information is available at http://erpw2020-portugal.eu/ (site under construction).
Important dates for the diary are as follows:
- First Announcement: mid-October through mid-November 2019
- Second Announcement/Call for Papers: 15th January 2020
- Deadline for Abstracts Submission: 31st March 2020
- Notification of the Authors: 15th May 2020
- Deadline for early registration: 30th June 2020
- Final Programme: 31st July 2020
On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees of ERPW2020 we invite you to attend and to contribute. A reduced registration fee will apply to students.
Please mark these dates in your Agenda and plan to attend! We look forward to meeting you in Estoril during ERPW2020.