ANDRA webinar on innovative projects in support of deep geological disposal
18th October 2021
ANDRA announces its webinar on innovative projects in support of deep geological disposal, to be held on 18th October 2021 at 9.30 – 11.30 (CEST).
In the framework of the “Investments for the Future” Programme funded by the French government, Andra supports 29 R&D projects dedicated to optimisation of post-dismantling radioactive waste management. The coordinators of some of the projects with valuable perspectives on deep geological disposal will present their promising results concerning new materials for the waste repository, monitoring and characterisation, and standalone generator.
The agenda is as follows:
- Introduction to “Investments for the future” Programme (Andra)
- Innovative fire-resistant geopolymer binder (University of Limoges)
- Monitoring and testing for corrosion (CETIM)
- Novel hydrogen sensor based on MEMS structures (University of Bordeaux)
- Radioisotopic Thermal Generator (Orano)
The announcement is available here and you can register for the free webinar here. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Description: ANDRA, Announcement, innovative projects webinar, 8 August 2021
Last updated: August 2, 2021